Episode 23 – Books. The Ultimate Business Tools to Establish Your Authority
- 4:52 – One household and 16 books between them. How Andy and Kay launched their book careers
- 8:46 – Go from unknown to known. Why books are the ultimate tool to establish your authority in your field
- 11:34 – Do books work for B2B? Yes. Andy and Kay share how they’ve used books as a lead magnet for their digital marketing agency
- 16:44 – How do I get published? Since anyone can self-publish these days how do you differentiate yourself in your market? You can gain more authority by going through a publisher. Learn the three criteria publishers look for
- 18:42 – Avoid this book pitfall. Why having a book topic that’s too unique is not ideal
- 23:23 – How do I self-publish? Writing and selling your book has never been easier. Andy and Kay walk you through how to do it
- 28:44 – How much money do I make if I go through a publisher versus self-publish?
- 31:15 – Ready to write your book now? So now, where do you start? How do you actually write a book? Learn how where to begin and how to structure your content
Great platforms that will help you create your book and that were mentioned on this show:
Self publish on AMAZON: http://kdp.amazon.com
Use this company to self publish and market your books: www.blurb.com
Use Canva to create a book cover: www.canva.com
Find a copyeditor on www.fiverr.com
For the latest updates. Follow us on Instagram @kandylifepodcast
Want to be a guest on the Kandy Life podcast? Andy and Kay want to hear from you! Come on the show and share your knowledge, get business/mindset advice and promote what you’re up to. We are seeking both wantrepreneurs and entrepreneurs in all types of niches, as well as, couples who are in business together. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.